Call For Submissions
Photo courtesy of Phil Elverum
Submissions for EPIZOOTICS! #2 are now being accepted for publication in
early 2017. We invite submissions of literary criticism, poetry, microfiction, artwork, photography, translations and interviews.
In particular, we would like to develop a forum for questions concerning the anthropocene, the post-human, the ecocritical, the phenomenological, the spatial, the philosophical, the contemporary and the migratory. There is no set theme. However, we are looking for experimental, philosophical, contemporary and risk-taking material.
General Submission Guidelines
- We do accept simultaneous submissions, but please notify us immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Poetry and fiction can be of any length. Please send 3-5 shorter poems, or one long poem/sequence. Fiction can be short – up to 100 words, or long – up to 5,000. We are happy to publish reviews and essays on recent books and anthologies also.
- All work must not have been previously published, either in print or online. We write to contributors as soon as a decision is made.
- Email submissions to email@example.com word document form preferably in A5 format.
- If you have an idea for a potential essay, review or interview, please get in touch with a short description of what you would like to do.
- Please include a short biography with your submission.
- Poems and prose remain the copyright of their author.